Once I re-installed the spoiler, I also applied UK style emblems, painted of course.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Re-winged and Re-badged
The carbon fiber blade on the spoiler has been refinished with two part clear (w/ hardener). It was wet sanded to remove orange peel, and polished with Meguiar's Ultimate Compound. It will not be waxed for 3 months to allow the fresh paint to continue gassing.
Once I re-installed the spoiler, I also applied UK style emblems, painted of course.

I believe the Evo and STI look a lot better with the large rear spoiler. They are functional, as Mitsubishi and Subaru have designed and tested the cars this way. I understand if people remove the spoilers because the look does not fit their tastes. What I don't understand is people who remove it to reduce cop attention, or lessen the chances of people wanting to race them. If you drive like a prick, you are still going to get pulled over. As for other drivers, if they know what an Evo/STI is, they are still going to mess with you if they really want to. It takes a mature driver with thick skin to drive one of these.
Once I re-installed the spoiler, I also applied UK style emblems, painted of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment