Today marks the one month anniversary since I picked up my Evo. This all started as an unaffordable dream when I was still in college. After I graduated, my girlfriend at the time simply didn't like it so the Evo idea was scrapped. Once I started working, my parents said it was ugly, and the Evo idea was scrapped. After a year, I wanted to save a few grand, leased a new 2008 VW GTI instead, and the Evo idea was scrapped. A year after that, my GTI broke down, and I bought a used 350z because the salesman said an Evo was out of my price range; thus the Evo idea was scrapped. Last year, I simply could not find a decent Evo 8/9. Based on advice from my friends, the STI was "comparable" and the Evo idea was scrapped. Good things come to those who wait. It's taken almost 10 years for my dream to come true, but I did whatever it took to make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment